χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
This website has been long inactive, and all of it's staff long gone. Feel free to salvage whatever saves, codes, and/or files you can find from the site. It's been a while since I've come back, but I'm here.

-HappyCows July 24, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

Hey guys, it's HappyCows! I know it's been a really long while, and I've realized how much I changed since then. Honestly, I was pretty nerdy and hot tempered back then LOL. But in all honesty, I've made DRAMATIC changes in my life. As a matter of fact, I don't own any game system, and I can't stand playing games that much anymore lol. I feel like I'm pretty much the complete opposite of who I was years ago. If any of you guys wanna keep in touch, feel free to just email me or whatever at vhnguyen1@live.com. Although I kinda regret being such a loser back then, I can say that I had some memorable times. Thanks so much for the memories, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

-HappyCows (May 14, 2014)
P.S.: If you didn't read all of that, my email is vhnguyen1@live.com. My previous emails are either deserted, or got hacked lol. If you wanna keep in touch, feel free to email me!
---------------------------------------------------------
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
This website has been long inactive, and all of it's staff long gone. Feel free to salvage whatever saves, codes, and/or files you can find from the site. It's been a while since I've come back, but I'm here.

-HappyCows July 24, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

Hey guys, it's HappyCows! I know it's been a really long while, and I've realized how much I changed since then. Honestly, I was pretty nerdy and hot tempered back then LOL. But in all honesty, I've made DRAMATIC changes in my life. As a matter of fact, I don't own any game system, and I can't stand playing games that much anymore lol. I feel like I'm pretty much the complete opposite of who I was years ago. If any of you guys wanna keep in touch, feel free to just email me or whatever at vhnguyen1@live.com. Although I kinda regret being such a loser back then, I can say that I had some memorable times. Thanks so much for the memories, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

-HappyCows (May 14, 2014)
P.S.: If you didn't read all of that, my email is vhnguyen1@live.com. My previous emails are either deserted, or got hacked lol. If you wanna keep in touch, feel free to email me!
---------------------------------------------------------
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE LISTED IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCode Archive
~~Please refer to this link HERE to read news about an important message by the HappyCows!~~

Epic Hacking Pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gatoporliebre
Fan Of Santana
Gato

Fan Of SantanaGato
gatoporliebre

TLL-Points : 10010027
Reputation Reputation : 25

Character sheet
LL Bio: Deadly Ass Hacker

Epic Hacking Pics Empty
PostSubject: Epic Hacking Pics   Epic Hacking Pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Post Epic Pics Here Wink

Epic Hacking Pics Picture

Epic Hacking Pics Screen0

Back to top Go down
https://tllx.forumotion.com
Virus
Virus

TLL-Points : 10151
Reputation Reputation : 1

Epic Hacking Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Hacking Pics   Epic Hacking Pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:50 pm

That is really sick o.o
On rs saves, can you change weapons? :O
Back to top Go down
gatoporliebre
Fan Of Santana
Gato

Fan Of SantanaGato
gatoporliebre

TLL-Points : 10010027
Reputation Reputation : 25

Character sheet
LL Bio: Deadly Ass Hacker

Epic Hacking Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Hacking Pics   Epic Hacking Pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Virus wrote:
That is really sick o.o
On rs saves, can you change weapons? :O

no, sorry. rs sabers, special weps, etc. are only by hacks.
Back to top Go down
https://tllx.forumotion.com
dahammagangsta
Elite Member
dahammagangsta

TLL-Points : 10014
Reputation Reputation : 1

Character sheet
LL Bio:

Epic Hacking Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Hacking Pics   Epic Hacking Pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Dude thats fricken sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Hacking Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Hacking Pics   Epic Hacking Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Hacking Pics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ :: General Chat :: Picture/GFX Zone-
Jump to: