χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
This website has been long inactive, and all of it's staff long gone. Feel free to salvage whatever saves, codes, and/or files you can find from the site. It's been a while since I've come back, but I'm here.

-HappyCows July 24, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

Hey guys, it's HappyCows! I know it's been a really long while, and I've realized how much I changed since then. Honestly, I was pretty nerdy and hot tempered back then LOL. But in all honesty, I've made DRAMATIC changes in my life. As a matter of fact, I don't own any game system, and I can't stand playing games that much anymore lol. I feel like I'm pretty much the complete opposite of who I was years ago. If any of you guys wanna keep in touch, feel free to just email me or whatever at vhnguyen1@live.com. Although I kinda regret being such a loser back then, I can say that I had some memorable times. Thanks so much for the memories, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

-HappyCows (May 14, 2014)
P.S.: If you didn't read all of that, my email is vhnguyen1@live.com. My previous emails are either deserted, or got hacked lol. If you wanna keep in touch, feel free to email me!
---------------------------------------------------------
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
This website has been long inactive, and all of it's staff long gone. Feel free to salvage whatever saves, codes, and/or files you can find from the site. It's been a while since I've come back, but I'm here.

-HappyCows July 24, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

Hey guys, it's HappyCows! I know it's been a really long while, and I've realized how much I changed since then. Honestly, I was pretty nerdy and hot tempered back then LOL. But in all honesty, I've made DRAMATIC changes in my life. As a matter of fact, I don't own any game system, and I can't stand playing games that much anymore lol. I feel like I'm pretty much the complete opposite of who I was years ago. If any of you guys wanna keep in touch, feel free to just email me or whatever at vhnguyen1@live.com. Although I kinda regret being such a loser back then, I can say that I had some memorable times. Thanks so much for the memories, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

-HappyCows (May 14, 2014)
P.S.: If you didn't read all of that, my email is vhnguyen1@live.com. My previous emails are either deserted, or got hacked lol. If you wanna keep in touch, feel free to email me!
---------------------------------------------------------
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE LISTED IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCode Archive
~~Please refer to this link HERE to read news about an important message by the HappyCows!~~

Talking/spamming and chat

Go down 
+3
xX501$tMon$terXx
[LL]Anonymous
compukida
7 posters
AuthorMessage
compukida
compukida

TLL-Points : 9968
Reputation Reputation : 1

Talking/spamming and chat Empty
PostSubject: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:41 am

Welcome i spamming chanel cyclops you can talk here free and ask things i cant make saves or cheats!!!
Back to top Go down
[LL]Anonymous
[LL]Anonymous

TLL-Points : 9941
Reputation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:20 pm

talk about what Jibber
Back to top Go down
xX501$tMon$terXx
Original Monster/#2 Of The BIG Three
xX501$tMon$terXx

TLL-Points : 2147493617
Reputation Reputation : 8

Character sheet
LL Bio: I AM A LEGIT LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 pm

ANYTHING BRO
Back to top Go down
gatoporliebre
Fan Of Santana
Gato

Fan Of SantanaGato
gatoporliebre

TLL-Points : 10010029
Reputation Reputation : 25

Character sheet
LL Bio: Deadly Ass Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:26 pm

okay then, but limit yourself to 2 posts a day.... Surprised...
Back to top Go down
https://tllx.forumotion.com
xX501$tMon$terXx
xX501$tMon$terXx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:30 am

DANG IT, HERE IS ONE...
Back to top Go down
Superhammerbro
Elite Member

TLL-Points : 10033
Reputation Reputation : -3

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:20 am

So what are you talking about
Back to top Go down
gatoporliebre
Fan Of Santana
Gato

Fan Of SantanaGato
gatoporliebre

TLL-Points : 10010029
Reputation Reputation : 25

Character sheet
LL Bio: Deadly Ass Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:50 pm

dmsmskdkdkd,d
Back to top Go down
https://tllx.forumotion.com
Himselfsoiwin
VIP Member

TLL-Points : 10014
Reputation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:16 am

Man, I want those supreme weapons soooo bad. Even only a beam canon would be awesome. I play with LL members a bunch and I hate it they can kill me in one hit.(I can still retalliate, I don't suck).
Back to top Go down
Just a small kid
Incredible Poster
Incredible Poster
Just a small kid

TLL-Points : 10083
Reputation Reputation : -1

Character sheet
LL Bio: moo

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:12 pm

its on one hit gamer.com(spamming box!sadgfasdghjasgd).there by swoot called epic release.shdgajsdfhgausydgfauhsdgfuaysg67 Talking/spamming and chat 816967 .ALSO the beam cannon really sucks.Its in acurrate and has low damage. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .except on a tank its pretty good.

Last edited by Just a small kid on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Himselfsoiwin
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:13 am

An LL member I played had rapidfire rockets that shoot from ig88 rifles and shadow assassin always uses a gun that shoots a green flash that is a one hit kill.
Back to top Go down
xX501$tMon$terXx
xX501$tMon$terXx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 am

wow
Back to top Go down
Himselfsoiwin
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:06 am

Hey can I not have this save that you said you coulden make please-
all fusion cutters
colors/ all sewage green
insig- none

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking/spamming and chat   Talking/spamming and chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking/spamming and chat
Page 1 of 1