χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
This website has been long inactive, and all of it's staff long gone. Feel free to salvage whatever saves, codes, and/or files you can find from the site. It's been a while since I've come back, but I'm here.

-HappyCows July 24, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

Hey guys, it's HappyCows! I know it's been a really long while, and I've realized how much I changed since then. Honestly, I was pretty nerdy and hot tempered back then LOL. But in all honesty, I've made DRAMATIC changes in my life. As a matter of fact, I don't own any game system, and I can't stand playing games that much anymore lol. I feel like I'm pretty much the complete opposite of who I was years ago. If any of you guys wanna keep in touch, feel free to just email me or whatever at vhnguyen1@live.com. Although I kinda regret being such a loser back then, I can say that I had some memorable times. Thanks so much for the memories, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

-HappyCows (May 14, 2014)
P.S.: If you didn't read all of that, my email is vhnguyen1@live.com. My previous emails are either deserted, or got hacked lol. If you wanna keep in touch, feel free to email me!
---------------------------------------------------------
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
This website has been long inactive, and all of it's staff long gone. Feel free to salvage whatever saves, codes, and/or files you can find from the site. It's been a while since I've come back, but I'm here.

-HappyCows July 24, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

Hey guys, it's HappyCows! I know it's been a really long while, and I've realized how much I changed since then. Honestly, I was pretty nerdy and hot tempered back then LOL. But in all honesty, I've made DRAMATIC changes in my life. As a matter of fact, I don't own any game system, and I can't stand playing games that much anymore lol. I feel like I'm pretty much the complete opposite of who I was years ago. If any of you guys wanna keep in touch, feel free to just email me or whatever at vhnguyen1@live.com. Although I kinda regret being such a loser back then, I can say that I had some memorable times. Thanks so much for the memories, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

-HappyCows (May 14, 2014)
P.S.: If you didn't read all of that, my email is vhnguyen1@live.com. My previous emails are either deserted, or got hacked lol. If you wanna keep in touch, feel free to email me!
---------------------------------------------------------
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE LISTED IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCode Archive
~~Please refer to this link HERE to read news about an important message by the HappyCows!~~

The Divine Monk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gatoporliebre
Fan Of Santana
Gato

Fan Of SantanaGato
gatoporliebre

TLL-Points : 10010013
Reputation Reputation : 25

Character sheet
LL Bio: Deadly Ass Hacker

The Divine Monk Empty
PostSubject: The Divine Monk   The Divine Monk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:10 pm

During My research on Viet culture (for my class) I found this video, it's very sad... This video is true, not a lye. If you do not believe me, look it up on youtube. Self-immolation Monk.

His name was Thich Quan Duc, a buddhist monk fighting the corrupted government that were killing monks and buddhist believers for no reason. In July 11, 1963, he planned to burn himself ALIVE to petition against the government. He gathered in the center of an city, with all to watch and burned himself alive. But what's so precious about him doing that?

He did not move, make a sound, but kept his position in the center praying and burning slowly burning alive to death. After the fire burned out, everything but his heart remained. Most do not know how or why, but his heart remained. Look it on google, Im not lying. Here's a video, be advised, this is graphic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E37cMtCrKoA

That's all

-Cow
Back to top Go down
https://tllx.forumotion.com
Just a small kid
Incredible Poster
Incredible Poster
Just a small kid

TLL-Points : 10067
Reputation Reputation : -1

Character sheet
LL Bio: moo

The Divine Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Monk   The Divine Monk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:43 pm

That is sad Sad
Back to top Go down
~™¢๏w۩[LL]۩Vєภgeåภ¢ξ™~
™Lξgξnd / [αн]нåçкξя™
~™¢๏w۩[LL]۩Vєภgeåภ¢ξ™~

TLL-Points : 2147493599
Reputation Reputation : 4

The Divine Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Monk   The Divine Monk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 pm

I did that with a roach
Back to top Go down
Just a small kid
Incredible Poster
Incredible Poster
Just a small kid

TLL-Points : 10067
Reputation Reputation : -1

Character sheet
LL Bio: moo

The Divine Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Monk   The Divine Monk Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:48 am

You burnt a roach? The Divine Monk 65682Also i did not bother clicking the link because i knew it was flagged just by your discription.
Back to top Go down
[TLL]BO1999

TLL-Points : 9661
Reputation Reputation : 1

The Divine Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Monk   The Divine Monk Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:40 pm

That is just sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Divine Monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Monk   The Divine Monk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Divine Monk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ :: General Chat :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: