χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
This website has been long inactive, and all of it's staff long gone. Feel free to salvage whatever saves, codes, and/or files you can find from the site. It's been a while since I've come back, but I'm here.

-HappyCows July 24, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

Hey guys, it's HappyCows! I know it's been a really long while, and I've realized how much I changed since then. Honestly, I was pretty nerdy and hot tempered back then LOL. But in all honesty, I've made DRAMATIC changes in my life. As a matter of fact, I don't own any game system, and I can't stand playing games that much anymore lol. I feel like I'm pretty much the complete opposite of who I was years ago. If any of you guys wanna keep in touch, feel free to just email me or whatever at vhnguyen1@live.com. Although I kinda regret being such a loser back then, I can say that I had some memorable times. Thanks so much for the memories, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

-HappyCows (May 14, 2014)
P.S.: If you didn't read all of that, my email is vhnguyen1@live.com. My previous emails are either deserted, or got hacked lol. If you wanna keep in touch, feel free to email me!
---------------------------------------------------------
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
This website has been long inactive, and all of it's staff long gone. Feel free to salvage whatever saves, codes, and/or files you can find from the site. It's been a while since I've come back, but I'm here.

-HappyCows July 24, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

Hey guys, it's HappyCows! I know it's been a really long while, and I've realized how much I changed since then. Honestly, I was pretty nerdy and hot tempered back then LOL. But in all honesty, I've made DRAMATIC changes in my life. As a matter of fact, I don't own any game system, and I can't stand playing games that much anymore lol. I feel like I'm pretty much the complete opposite of who I was years ago. If any of you guys wanna keep in touch, feel free to just email me or whatever at vhnguyen1@live.com. Although I kinda regret being such a loser back then, I can say that I had some memorable times. Thanks so much for the memories, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

-HappyCows (May 14, 2014)
P.S.: If you didn't read all of that, my email is vhnguyen1@live.com. My previous emails are either deserted, or got hacked lol. If you wanna keep in touch, feel free to email me!
---------------------------------------------------------
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE LISTED IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCode Archive
~~Please refer to this link HERE to read news about an important message by the HappyCows!~~

My Summarization of Black Ops

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Virus
Virus

TLL-Points : 10501
Reputation Reputation : 1

My Summarization of Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: My Summarization of Black Ops   My Summarization of Black Ops Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Okay, this is basically my opinion on the game. Others may think differently, but yeah.. anyways.. here we go..

My Summarization of Black Ops COD-Black-Ops_PS3-FOB-600x689

Alright guys.. Black Ops story mode is very interesting. It is a change in what they usually do. Instead of the events actually happening, they are flashbacks from Mason's memory. The different wars he has fought in.. ect. He is being interrogated by Weaver and Hudson (which you find out at the 2nd to the last level) They are trying to find out how to stop the Nova 6 from reaching the USA and poisoning everyone. In the last mission, you are playing in the present, and you go to Dragovich's number system ship to destroy the main support for Nova 6. It really is a cool and interesting campaign mode. Besides both Woods (badass dude) and Bowmen dying (which you can see coming, considering they are both pretty cool.) (he also hallucinates seeing Rezov who actually died 5 years back)

Zombie mode is also available in Black Ops, which I found really convenient, since I love Nazi Zombies.

For online Multiplayer, I think they really did a good job. The camos look really great, and I LOVE the idea of having you clan tag on you weapon and emblem. And I just LOVE that you can customize your Red-Dot sight. (pretty badass) The weapons are really neat, and it is a lot easier knowing that you only have to rank/level up to be able to unlock stuff and buy them, instead of having to work you butt off trying to complete challenges. The contract system is neat too, but I don't use it often. There are also some pretty neat Killstreaks. I'm personally glad that they took out Tactical Nukes so that the games aren't ruined. There are also Gunships and that FREAKING awesome RC-XD, which is a little remote control car with a bomb on it so you blow the hell out of people. I've already used 35, since they're only 2 kills to get! I really love them.

Now, I could sit here and keep on saying how I love this game, and it is the best one so far. (unless they decide to come out with another one.. which is a pretty fair possibility) For those of you who haven't got it, I highly recommend you get it. You won't regret it.

Peace, Virus
Back to top Go down
CommanderRyloth
Elite Member
CommanderRyloth

TLL-Points : 10426

Character sheet
LL Bio: Extreme Hatsune Miku Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Summarization of Black Ops   My Summarization of Black Ops Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:49 am

Well put Virus Smile
the game is fun and i really like the story line ive tried multiplayer too but not zombies yet
Razz
Back to top Go down
xXGENERALXx
xXGENERALXx

TLL-Points : 10533
Reputation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: My Summarization of Black Ops   My Summarization of Black Ops Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:06 pm

my summerization of black ops

THIS GAME IS FUCKING AWSOME AND IF U DONT HAVE IT F*** U AND GOML
nuff said XD
Back to top Go down
xX501$tMon$terXx
Original Monster/#2 Of The BIG Three
xX501$tMon$terXx

TLL-Points : 2147493965
Reputation Reputation : 8

Character sheet
LL Bio: I AM A LEGIT LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: My Summarization of Black Ops   My Summarization of Black Ops Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:39 pm

WAIT, YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING............ YOU CAN DIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Virus
Virus

TLL-Points : 10501

PostSubject: Re: My Summarization of Black Ops   My Summarization of Black Ops Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:36 pm

OH MAI LORDDD
Sorry forgot dat part D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Summarization of Black Ops   My Summarization of Black Ops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Summarization of Black Ops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ :: Call of Duty :: Call of Duty Blackops-
Jump to: