χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
This website has been long inactive, and all of it's staff long gone. Feel free to salvage whatever saves, codes, and/or files you can find from the site. It's been a while since I've come back, but I'm here.

-HappyCows July 24, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

Hey guys, it's HappyCows! I know it's been a really long while, and I've realized how much I changed since then. Honestly, I was pretty nerdy and hot tempered back then LOL. But in all honesty, I've made DRAMATIC changes in my life. As a matter of fact, I don't own any game system, and I can't stand playing games that much anymore lol. I feel like I'm pretty much the complete opposite of who I was years ago. If any of you guys wanna keep in touch, feel free to just email me or whatever at vhnguyen1@live.com. Although I kinda regret being such a loser back then, I can say that I had some memorable times. Thanks so much for the memories, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

-HappyCows (May 14, 2014)
P.S.: If you didn't read all of that, my email is vhnguyen1@live.com. My previous emails are either deserted, or got hacked lol. If you wanna keep in touch, feel free to email me!
---------------------------------------------------------
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
This website has been long inactive, and all of it's staff long gone. Feel free to salvage whatever saves, codes, and/or files you can find from the site. It's been a while since I've come back, but I'm here.

-HappyCows July 24, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

Hey guys, it's HappyCows! I know it's been a really long while, and I've realized how much I changed since then. Honestly, I was pretty nerdy and hot tempered back then LOL. But in all honesty, I've made DRAMATIC changes in my life. As a matter of fact, I don't own any game system, and I can't stand playing games that much anymore lol. I feel like I'm pretty much the complete opposite of who I was years ago. If any of you guys wanna keep in touch, feel free to just email me or whatever at vhnguyen1@live.com. Although I kinda regret being such a loser back then, I can say that I had some memorable times. Thanks so much for the memories, and best of luck in your future endeavors.

-HappyCows (May 14, 2014)
P.S.: If you didn't read all of that, my email is vhnguyen1@live.com. My previous emails are either deserted, or got hacked lol. If you wanna keep in touch, feel free to email me!
---------------------------------------------------------
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE LISTED IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCode Archive
~~Please refer to this link HERE to read news about an important message by the HappyCows!~~

help in french

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[FR]darkpit58

TLL-Points : 7856
Reputation Reputation : 1

help in french Empty
PostSubject: help in french   help in french Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:25 pm

To sadden I use googled translation hello, in fact I appear, I am décroit58, a Frenchman I looked at your forum which is very well moreover but slightly too dark. .bon in brief let us come to the heart of the matter I was able to notice on his(her,its) of numerous protections(savings) to hacker I would want one but I do not find the US game(set,play) I him(her,it) THUS HAD I ask you to give me the link of download of the game(set,play) but not in torrent. Thank you, I understood nothing in the fact that you stand out on your forum thus I have a question what is what there is strength Unleashed inside if yes in which? If you want my pen name on the game(set,play) it is: [ FR] décroit58. I play hack with him(it) came from all sides(spurted out) to error.
Back to top Go down
[FR]darkpit58

TLL-Points : 7856
Reputation Reputation : 1

help in french Empty
PostSubject: Re: help in french   help in french Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:26 pm

my pseudo is [FR]darkpit58
Back to top Go down

help in french
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
χтнe Låรт Lєgเ๏ภχ :: TLL Centeral :: Site Support-
Jump to: